It was just a few days ago that everyone was talking about how “nice” the weather was. We were happily wearing just sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts when it was in the 50’s and 60’s just last week. This morning we woke up to a winter wonder land.
Since it wasn’t too cold out (only about 33 degrees), it was a great day for playing in the snow.
The snow also apparently made a tasty treat.
The snow was wet and perfect for building a snowman. Little Mama and I had a great time building this guy. K helped a little and was bribed with some Halloween candy to stand nicely for the picture.
What a great Saturday to spend at home!
2 comments:
That's crazy!
I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. How cute! Your K is a great student in class and I'm not surprised that she loves it. She is quite good! It was fun to 'meet' your family via blog:) Congrates on baby boy! How wonderful!
PS. Your pictures are wonderful and you show what a good, fun, family you are creating for your kiddos. Keep up the great work. I'm excited to teach your kids for year to come!
Mrs. Hahn
Post a Comment