Monday, June 28, 2010

Didja see my gold tooth? | a conversation with K

K:  Didja see my gold tooth in my mouth?

Me: No. Let me see (checks mouth)  I don't see it.

K: Well, I have one.  Morgan has one too.

Me: Really?

K: Yeah, when you are 5 you get one.

Me: Oh yeah?

K:  Yeah, every time you get a higher number higher than 3, 4, 5 you get one.

Me:  Hummm.. so it's like a prize for getting older?

K: Yeah, like a present. I even saw some of the Kindergarteners have gold teeth.

Me: oh.  so, do I have gold teeth?

K: let me check. Nope, I don't see any.

Me: how come?

K: I think only kids get them.  or maybe the color changes.  yeah, I think the color changes when you get bigger.

Maybe once she has a full set of gold teeth I should take her to see the cash for gold guys before they change color.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hi larry ous!! Out of the mouths of babes!

Anonymous said...

K obviously put a lot of thought into this...philosophy may be in her future!!! Nana

Juliet Mock said...

That is so awesome! I was smiling ear to ear reading that!