Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

I think the photos will tell you all you need to know, but, I'll say a few words anyway.  K had a great day.  She couldn't wait to get on the bus this morning (she had her backpack on an hour early!), she was excited beyond words.  I managed to hold back my tears (a fight trust me!) as I watched her get on the bus this morning and I think my smile must have been as big as hers when she got off the bus this afternoon.  When I asked how her day was, her response " FUN FUN FUN!"

On to the photos....

DSC_0028

DSC_0031

DSC_0043

DSC_0058

DSC_0102
Waiting for the bus.

DSC_0105

DSC_0109

DSC_0135
Mrs. "G,"  the teacher she was really hoping for.

DSC_0008
coming home

I'm so proud of my big girl! 
Click here for even more photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe she's in school! :) I remember when she was a toddler like it was yesterday!!

Anonymous said...

She sure is growing up. Don't blink your eyes it goes too fast.
Kathleen