Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday in the Park.

DSC_0575

It's been a beautiful few days around here.  Today while K was at school Little Mama and I decided that it would be a great day to have a picnic in the park.

So we after we picked K up, we went to the park had some lunch and then spent almost 2 hours playing.

DSC_0568

Such a fabulous hair do, right? 

K took a break from playing to ham it up for me a bit.

DSC_0669

DSC_0672

DSC_0539

DSC_0522

DSC_0517


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

i LOVE your new camera...such great pictures! (It probably helps that your girls are cute as can be, too!)

Jen said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE it too! I want to take a class so I can learn to use it fully! I must admit tho - I spruced a few of those up on photoshop.
And thanks, I think your kiddos are pretty darn cute too. Maybe I can take their picture sometime!
xoxo