I got a Nikon D5000 a few months ago and I know what you mean about loving your new camera. The pictures are just so much better! Although, I'm not sure what kind of camera you were using before, but you were taking pretty awesome pictures too. But, a DSLR just takes it to a whole new level. I especially like the close ups. Hope you keep enjoying your camera!
I know, the DSLR really makes a difference. My old camera is a Kodak Z650 or something like that. Not exactly sure. I just love love love this new one though. thanks for the comment!
2 comments:
I got a Nikon D5000 a few months ago and I know what you mean about loving your new camera. The pictures are just so much better! Although, I'm not sure what kind of camera you were using before, but you were taking pretty awesome pictures too. But, a DSLR just takes it to a whole new level. I especially like the close ups. Hope you keep enjoying your camera!
I know, the DSLR really makes a difference. My old camera is a Kodak Z650 or something like that. Not exactly sure. I just love love love this new one though.
thanks for the comment!
Post a Comment