
Yesterday it was a nice morning and I thought the girls would have fun if I let them play in the water a little bit. It's not quite warm enough for a pool or swimsuits, but it was great for some water table fun. And I was able to sneak in a little learning while we were at it.
We discussed the items before they went into the water. We predicted if they would sink or float. They measured water with different size containers - cups, bowls, tablespoons, etc. The girls had a blast.
After we talked about everything, I left them on the deck to go inside and change a load of laundry (or something). When I got back out there, K's head was drenched as though she had dunked it in the water. She looked up at me and said "we are getting baptized, mommy!" I couldn't help but giggle and then tell her to stop dunking her head.
I also snapped this pretty picture of one of the gerbera daisys in the pot on my deck. It might make a nice shot to blow up and frame on a wall somewhere.

I just had this photo printed in 8 x 10 and it will hang in our downstairs bathroom.

Hope you have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Gorgeous pictures, Jen! I might have to buy that daisy print from you! So pretty!!! And great idea with the girls. So fun!
Haha! Love K's comment! And those pics are fab! Very impressive!!!
Post a Comment