Wednesday, April 28, 2010

oh! Hi!

After not posting for so long, I don't even know where to start.  But I was feeling the need to pop in and say hello again.  So much has been going on and I think my head is still spinning.  But I'm still around.  I have lots of photos to share.  I'll get to it.  Eventually.


Til then, I'll leave you with this one.

100_4028
xoxo

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Hello! So, I just noticed that we had the same blog background. I just love it! Cute picture and I can't wait to hear what's been going on in your life!

Alyssa said...

Hope you're doing well! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Super cute pic of K babe...love it! Makes me want to be on the beach!

Jen said...

Kayla - that is too cute!! Lots too tell, some good, some not so good...but I'll get to it. Thanks for sticking around.

Alyssa - We are doing well. thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. Love you lots. Miss you too! K met a new samantha friend 2 doors down from my mom - which has reopened the "when do I get to see samantha (in nebraska) again" issue.

Kristy - Thanks. She had a great time being buried. I loved being at the beach that afternoon!