Friday Morning, we all took a family field trip to Long Beach for a visit to The Aquariam of the Pacific.
The girls loved seeing most of the fish, seals, sea lions, etc. But they were not as thrilled with seeing sharks.
Kaylee wasn't willing to touch at the touch pools.
They both loved watching the divers in the large tanks. They fed the fish broccoli. I know. I couldn't believe it either.
After seeing the sealife we went to the aviary where there were lorakeets that we could feed. Kaylee and I expereinced these same kinds of birds a few years ago at the San Diego wild animal park, but those birds were MUCH smaller than these.
This bird, Quincy, for a little too friendly. He started out by pulling, then nibbling on my necklace, it wasn't long before he was biting and tugging on my earring.
It was a fun day!
Up next, family photo shoot at Laguna Beach.







No comments:
Post a Comment