Saturday, November 28, 2009

More California Dreaming....


Day 2 took us driving North up Pacific Coast Hwy to Hunnington Beach.


The girls and I had lunch at Ruby's on the pier and then we bought a small bucket of sand toys and headed for the beach.  They liked seeing all the surfers in the water.





After playing for a while, we went walking in search of seashells.



They both really enjoyed finding shells.  I was dissapointed that I didn't think of getting there super early so that we could find some good ones.



The both came away with quite a haul.  Unfortunately there were a couple of sea creatures that had to be sacraficed back at the hotel.  They managed to bring back a few shells that were still serving as a home.

Still more to come from our California trip...
The aquariam of the Pacific
Lego Land
Grandma and Grandpa's house


No comments: