While we were in California, we had our annual family photos taken in Laguna Beach. I found a photographer on-line before we arrived and she was amazing! The girls took to her right away and talked about her for days and days after.
She got so many great shots of our family and the girls. It was so hard to choose just one to put on our Christmas cards this year.
Here's a couple of my faves:

I think this one sums up their relationship pretty well, K always on the go, M just trying to catch up.
Since we needed to meet the photographer, Amy, again to give her the final payment and get our CD of images from the beach we decided to have her take a few more pics of the kids at another location. She took us to a park in Lake Forest, CA. She wanted to try the location and get some experience there, so she asked if she could take photos of our girls.
If you know me at all, you know I love great photos. I couldn't pass up the chance at getting MORE great shots of my girls.
If you are in so cal and looking for photos in the Orange County area, I highly reccomend Amy at http://babybluesphotography.blogspot.com/
She's A-MAY-ZING! She's a mom and I knew that would mean she'd be great with kids. Boy was I right! Both girls told me that they loved her and on our 2nd day of shooting they practically tackled her with a hug when they saw her. She really knew how to get them to laugh and have fun, which translated into awesome photos of them with real smiles and real joy in their eyes.
Thanks Amy! We love our photos and I hope that we can see you again for more!








1 comment:
Aww I LOVE IT! Thank you so much!! You guys are awesome! And how could I not fall in love with those girls! I had such an awesome time with them, I would LOVE to do it again!! Thank you for being so great, its people like you that make my job more than just a job! Its why I love it! And so glad I have your blog address now! Its so stinkin cute!
Oh and I got my website up, not totally finished, still adding pics, i had ALOT! But here it is, I know there are some shots of those cute faces and most likely more to come! www.babyblues-photography.com
Post a Comment