Look closely, can you see what we did on Saturday??

That's right! Maya got her ears pierced. She loves the earrings and knows that they are "pretty." Kaylee didn't want to get hers done. I asked her several times if she wanted to have earrings too but she said, "no, I'll get them when I'm big."
Maya did a great job! She was very brave when the ladies at Claire's put the little dots on her ears and then all at once it was 1. 2. 3. done! She only cried for a minute and then it was all over. I get to clean them 3 times a day for 6 weeks and she doesn't even mind that. She's getting too big!
She's officially a toddler now! If I haven't told you already she's in the toddler room at Daycare now. She comes home dirtier and happier everyday! She really likes being a big girl.


That's right! Maya got her ears pierced. She loves the earrings and knows that they are "pretty." Kaylee didn't want to get hers done. I asked her several times if she wanted to have earrings too but she said, "no, I'll get them when I'm big."
Maya did a great job! She was very brave when the ladies at Claire's put the little dots on her ears and then all at once it was 1. 2. 3. done! She only cried for a minute and then it was all over. I get to clean them 3 times a day for 6 weeks and she doesn't even mind that. She's getting too big!
She's officially a toddler now! If I haven't told you already she's in the toddler room at Daycare now. She comes home dirtier and happier everyday! She really likes being a big girl.
1 comment:
I love Maya's earrings! Makes me want to do Avery's...but I got a big fat negative from Matt unfortunately. Maya looks just darling with them though...so maybe he'll change his mind. :)
Post a Comment