Kaylee is so excited for Christmas this year. It's still about a month away and it's already very exciting around our house. Since we were home for Thanksgiving, we put our tree up on Thanksgiving day.
Kaylee loved helping to decorate the tree. Yes, for the record I caved and we got a fake tree. I know I know, I can't believe it either. I think I'll be investing in a can of fake pine smell next!She was also thrilled to help her Daddy put up the house lights. The girls and I drove up to the house that Friday evening to find that Corey was already on the roof with a head start on the lights. Kaylee hopped out of the car and went right over to the ladder and started climbing! She was very upset when I told her that she could not go up on the roof with Daddy. She had to settle for helping from the ground. She agreed shortly after trying to hop off the bottom run of the ladder and fell on her behind!


No comments:
Post a Comment