A few nights ago at dinner, Kaylee was sent to time out for a little tantrum that she had when being told that she needed to try her corn. After a few warnings she was sent to her usual time out spot where her tantrum erupted to epic proportions.

At first, Maya was staring at her like she was crazy (K was after all screaming as loud as she could and kicking the floor).
Then I noticed Maya start to crack a smile.
Soon it was all out laughter. She was actually laughing at her sister in time out. Corey and I couldn't help but laugh a little too (although, we didn't let K see us laughing).It was as if Maya was thinking "haha, you fool. I ate MY corn and I am still sitting pretty here at the table. You didn't eat your corn and you are on the floor screaming!"
Kaylee isn't scarred for life, don't worry. She was back to her usual silly self in no time.
AFTER she tried her corn!

No comments:
Post a Comment