Friday, November 16, 2007

Daycare and Medical School.

So I'm not exactly sure where my daycare providers went to med school but they didn't go to a good one. They are really bad at diagnosing strep.

Yesterday, Maya got kicked out of school (AGAIN!) because they thought she had strep. She had a little rash and skin discoloration and since strep was going around it must be strep. (I see how they made that leap...rash=strep. There's nothing else that a rash could be.)

So I leave work, take Maya to the dr and after checking the rash she jammed the 2 long q-tips down her throat only to have the test come back negative. No strep.

Which begs the question...where in the world the my day care teachers get their medical degrees at? They aren't good doctors at all. Oh wait. what? They aren't doctors?? You don't say.

At any rate. Here's some photos of Maya the fish. Now that her nakie butt has been broadcasted all over the internet. She'll never be able to run for public office.
xoxo,
Jen

No comments: