For K’s class holiday party the kindergarteners put on a reader’s theatre production of "The Gingerbread Man.” K was cast as Narrator 1. She really did well, she was great about practicing all the lines she would need to read and had everything down.
Unfortunately, the day before the party she woke up sick and wasn’t entirely better by the next day for the party. I pulled a parenting faux-pas and kept her home all morning and just took her to school for the party. She was bummed out that I didn’t let her go all day, but I know she was glad to be able to participate in the party at least.
In the video, she’s very soft spoken – you can tell she wasn’t feeling her best. You’ll probably need to turn the volume all the way up to hear her even a little bit. The rest of the kiddos are at full volume though.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Encore!!! Encore!!! I loved the gingerbread play. Typical kindergarten...What fun!!! Kaylee did a very nice job reading. I'm sure her teacher would be delighted if they all spoke at her volume on a regular basis. Thanks for giving us a peak into her classroom.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment