Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Goodies

The girls had blast decorating gingerbread houses and sugar cookies last week.

They have created a holiday tradition with Grandma with decorating gingerbread houses, so we were sure not to miss out on it this year.   I got a kit for a village a few weeks ago and it worked out well that they each could decorate a couple of things in their own way.

DSC_0088

 DSC_0087

You probably can’t tell but, K was actually under the weather the day we did this project and Little Mama decorated with Grandma while K and I ran to the doctor for a strep test (all clear!).  Unfortunately, that means I didn’t get any photos of her, but if you look closely at the all red building with the mound of gummy bears on the roof (front left of the photo), you can see her work.

A couple of days later, when K was feeling MUCH better, we decorated cookies. (Didn’t want to add any of her icky cold germs to the beautiful cookies.) 

DSC_0108

 DSC_0115

 DSC_0116

 DSC_0117

Grandma and I got into the decorating as much as the girls did. Although, we didn’t end up wearing quite as much as they did.

No comments: