Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween weekend!

Saturday, we carved pumpkins.  The girls had a great time digging out all the goo and carving.  We even saved and baked the pumpkin seeds for a yummy snack!

DSC_0016

DSC_0003

DSC_0026

DSC_0030
She's very thorough.

Sunday the girls just couldn't wait to get dressed up and get out there collecting their loot.

DSC_0045

DSC_0074

Back home with the loot, they couldn't wait to dig in.

DSC_0083

 DSC_0085

DSC_0088

We hope you had a great Halloween!  We sure did.

Check out some of our past Halloween adventures.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

How cute! I love your blog - saw it on the babycenter post about blogs. :) Your girls are adorable! I'll definitely be following along wit your blog. Best of luck to you!

madge said...

Ack! Your family is painfully good-looking. I love the little convos you post! I'll be following!

Anonymous said...

Love that last pic of M with the candy in her mouth! Her eyes look beautiful!

SS said...

OMG, I love the pumpkin head picture!!!
~Sha-na-na