Tuesday, March 30, 2010

we are alive.

What a busy weekend.  I have pics to share, but they are still on the camera. 

We went to Nebraska for a wedding.  I really didn't think we would make it with Little Mama being so sick on Thursday.  I had resolved that she and I would stay while C & K would go. 

Lo and behold, Friday morning Little Mama woke up like nothing had ever been wrong.  She was perky, playful and hungry!  So, I quickly (VERY QUICKLY) packed for the 2 of us and we went!  I'm so glad we did.  It was a beautiful wedding and we had a great time.  I will have pics, don't worry.

Today, though.  Miss K is sick.  She started to complain of a sore throat last night and didn't fight going to bed.  Today, more of the same and a fever.  We even missed a dance class tonight.

When I get a chance, I'll post pics.  Promise!

No comments: