Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today


Today I started my day playing Littlest Pet Shop (LPS) with K.  I was the baby, she was both the mom and the dad.  M slept until 9, so around 8 executively decided it would be ok to play with M's castle and princesses so they could be neighbors with the LPS animals.

Today, I made waffles for breakfast and turned the left overs into eggos.  Which is what M got for breakfast when she wobbled downstairs at 9am.

Today, we went to the gym.  Our 2nd successfull attempt since the great gym incident last month. Even though she had just been there yesterday and I was carrying her in, M still felt the need to tell me that the would close her eyes while I opened the door so that I wouldn't make her get stitches again. (Ugh, still lots of mommy guilt for that one!)

Today at the gym, I spent 30 mins on the treadmill (before heading to weights) where I burned more than 200 calories and walked/jogged/ran nearly 2 miles.  And then we promptly came home for lunch where I polished off 6 Tagalong girl scout cookies as my dessert.  I could have stayed home and just NOT eaten the cookies and probably would have been further ahead.

Today, I'm still looking forward to a shower once the girls start quiet time (in just a few minutes!).  For now, they are playing LPS and princesses.  The LPS kids are having a sleep over at the princess' castle.

Today, I'm really sore.  Cause I worked out yesterday too and man, I'm outta shape!

Oh goodie, it's rest time! 

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Enjoy rest time! Good for you with the gym -- way to go! Sounds like you had a fun morning!