Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Could it be?

I can't believe that I'm even going to write this post.

I really shouldn't be doing this.

It's going to alert murphy and he'll be over here in 2 shakes enforcing all his laws and stuff.

But, what the heck, let's live on the edge.

Could it be here?

Could it really be.....

Spring?!

(If I'm quiet about it, maybe Murphy will stay away! it's worth a shot, right?)

2010 Mar 24_3855

I snapped that today, in my front yard.  I was thrilled to see a little green popping up through the muck.

The girls and I got in a great walk this afternoon and afterward we created a little sidewalk art.

2010 Mar 24_3854

Little Mama and I also worked on some letters and numbers.

2010 Mar 24_3853
Its much more fun than flash cards!

I can't believe how much I love 55 degrees!

No comments: