Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Birthday Post | Little Mama turned 3

I just.can't.believe.it.  Could someone please explain to me where the last 3 years went?  I've completely lost them.  I know that I didn't age any - so how could she?

It feels like this was just yesterday.

Please forgive the fact that I'm a hot mess in that photo.  I'd just had a baby, you know.

 
We had a great time celebrating Little Mama's third birthday at Nick Universe inside the Mall of America.

We had 3 hours of rides and fun. 

2010 Mar 09_3433

I was a little unsure about how she'd handle this one.  The Wonder Pets Fly Boat ride.  She wanted to go, K, was willing to chaperone her.  So I stood back as they lined up and hopped on.
2010 Mar 09_3407

And hopped, hopped and then hopped some more.

2010 Mar 09_3404

Can you see, they held hands the whole time.

<2010 Mar 09_3442

We capped our trip off with lunch at McDonalds and a stop at the Barbie store.  Where I swore that I wasn't buying anything.  Ha.  Yeah, right.  They are too good at getting their way. And who could resist a $3 Barbie Doll.

Happy Birthday Little Mama!
WE LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

LOVE where they are holding hands the whole time -- so cute! I'm with you -- how could she POSSIBLY be 3? Great pictures, great story. Looks like a wonderful that you'll all remember forever. HUGS!