Friday night Daddy and the girls thought it would be a good idea to bake some brownies. They each took turns adding ingredients to the bowl. When it came time to mix everything together, M was a willing participant. She loved "stirring."
She got a little sad when it was time to share the stirring responsibilities with K. And when I say "a little sad" please take that to mean that the threw an all out tantrum.

Luckily once it was time to eat the batter M was happy again. She was still a little disappointed that the stirring was over, so I got out another bowl for her, added some flower and cocoa and let her stir until she was too messy to continue.
Below I'm adding a couple of video clips of the fun that she had.
M's "willingness" to share:
sharing is really hard when you are 1.
yummy yummy yummy
the prize
She got a little sad when it was time to share the stirring responsibilities with K. And when I say "a little sad" please take that to mean that the threw an all out tantrum.
Luckily once it was time to eat the batter M was happy again. She was still a little disappointed that the stirring was over, so I got out another bowl for her, added some flower and cocoa and let her stir until she was too messy to continue.
Below I'm adding a couple of video clips of the fun that she had.M's "willingness" to share:
sharing is really hard when you are 1.
yummy yummy yummy
the prize
2 comments:
TOO CUTE! (I love K putting brownie batter in M's bowl...at least that's what it looked like!) Oh they're just adorable! Save me some. ;) YUM.
Did mom and dad ever getting any "cooked" brownies? How cute!
Post a Comment