I can't belive that Kaylee is 4 already. It just doesn't seem like it's been 4 years since she was born. Time has really flown, and I'm sure before I know it we'll be dropping her off at college. I've already asked her to slow it down a little, so hopefully we can hold of on college for a little while.
After we got home from the zoo, Maya finished the nap she started in the car and Kaylee got to open her presents. Her 2 big requests this year: a baby that could go in the bathtub and princess dress up clothes. She wasn't dissapointed. In fact, not only did she get the baby and a princess dress, but so far she's ended up with THREE princess dresses. Having several works out great though, because then her friends can plan princess with her.
This year, she chose Tinkerbell for her cake decorations. This cake below was one that we shared on Saturday after dinner. It was perfect for the 4 of us.
On Wednesday we celebrated, again, by having a few of her friends over for dinner and cake. Again, she chose Tinkerbell (you can see that cake in the very first photo up top). She enjoyed hving her friends, Ava, Andrea, Kaitlyn, Jacob, Katy and Avery (an their moms) over for dinner. I let her choose the menu for her friends and she chose: ham & cheese wraps, green beans and olives. I threw in some canned pears for good measure thinking that Kaylee & Maya could be the only ones who wanted the olives. WRONG. Those kids went through a can and a half of olives. I don't know what it is about those olives, but they love them.
:
All in all, Kaylee said she had a great birthday. She loves being FOUR!
No comments:
Post a Comment