Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rockin Rogers Days - Friday Night

Last weekend was Rockin Rogers Days. It's our annual town festival/carnival. Friday night we took the girls over to the carnival and they had a great time. Kaylee's first choice was to ride the Merry-go-round. Since I don't do Merry-go-rounds and the horses didn't have seat belts, poor Maya had to sit that one out and watched Kaylee & Daddy go round and round and round. I got dizzy just looking at them.
From there Kaylee found a couple of her friends from pre-school. It was so cute to watch the 3 little blondies rocket around in their spaceship. Maya was too short to ride this one. On to the next one! Lucky for Maya she makes the height requirement for this one!
Maya was excited before they even got going. By the time she figured out that she could turn the steering wheel, the ride was almost over and she did not want to leave at all!



They both had a great time at the Carnival. Saturday was the parade, I'll have photos of that posted soon.




No comments: