How in the world did I forget to post this story in the last post? Ok, so Friday morning (11/30) we left at 5:30am for our drive to Nebraska. We were up early and got the girls up and took them to their car in their jammies hoping that they would go back to sleep. Since we've made the trip many times we didn't expect much to be different.
I kid you not, Kaylee had already asked "are we there yet?" no less than twice before we reached the park around the corner from our house. That's only 3/4 mile away! Trust me I mapped it once to check! She asked at least 10 times from the time we got on the freeway to the 1st exit in Maple Grove...(that's about 10 miles and 8 minutes for those keeping track at home). We had 9 hours of driving in front of us!! Luckily, it actually got funnier each time she asked. 3 days later on the ride home. She didn't ask once.
Here's Kaylee on the ride home to MN.

No comments:
Post a Comment