Oh Boy! I hope that everyone had just as great of a Halloween as we did. I think that as far as holidays go for Kaylee, this one has been her best yet! She's already asked if we can go trick or treating again. And this morning (11/1) she asked if she could take her Tigger costume to school again.Here's how this little convo went:
K: Mommy! Wait! I need to take my tigger costume to school today.
ME: No, you don't halloween is over.
K: But mommy, I neeeeeeed to take it today.
ME: Nope, you can play with it after school.
K: Mommy. How about I take it and just leave it in the car?
ME: Um, how about no. Let's go. We are late. again.
Yes, she had a blast. Maya was a great sport about it too. She had lots of layers under that little Pooh costume and she managed to be out with us for about 30 minutes. Then I took her home so she'd be out of the cold and I could start handing out candy and not be the Halloween scrooge with the lights off.
Maya also got to have dinner while we handed out candy to the trick or treaters. A little "hunny" for my pooh (actually it was squash, but seeing it all over her face like this made me think of pooh and the honey pot when he eats so much he gets all fat and sticky and then can't get out of the rabbit hole).
Kaylee was so excited once she got home from collecting candy. She dumped it all out in the floor to check it all out. We let her choose 2 candies to eat. She chose skittles and m&m's minis. Bad idea. It took all of 30 seconds for her to start bouncing off the walls. Note to self: next time have her choose a candy with fewer pieces in the package.
As you can see in this shot she can't even sit still for this one photo! Happy Halloween everyone! Now it's on to Christmas. I got an email today that Santa arrives at the Mall of America on Nov 8th. They must have canceled Thanksgiving this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment