Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello? Is anyone still there?

Hi!  Remember me??
Woah it's been a while but I was reading a couple of friends' blogs last night and it made me realize that it has been FOREVER since I've posted here.  A few nudges recently about having "given it up" didn't hurt either. 

Anyway.  I don't know if I can even begin to catch up with things, so I'll just start with some recent things and do my best..the highlights, if you will. 

First up...
Halloween!


Dylan's first Trick or Treating experience was a blast for both of us. He ran following the girls and their friends from house to house and tried his best to keep up.  It didn't take long for him to realize what was happening...he could walk up to a door, stick out that pumpkin, and people would give him M's (M&M's).  He was in heaven.  I tried a couple of time to get him to skip a house or to just to be able to catch up with the group and he wouldn't do it! SO funny.  After about 10 houses he and I went home to hand out candy and he enjoyed that just as much.
 
Kaylee & Maya had a blast too.  Kaylee hauled in 4.5 pounds of candy on her own!  I imagine we had roughly 6 pounds of candy after halloween was over.  Some was donated to church, some was sent with Daddy to co-workers in North Carolina and we've eaten a bunch too.
 

My rock star, "Good" Witch, and Football player all had a blast.  Hope you did too!

No comments: