Friday, June 1, 2012

Into the Wild...recital 2012


4 shows
3 days
2 dancers
1 tired Mommy

What a weekend we had! 

Daddy hit it out of the park once again in the Daddy-Daughter dance.  The girls absoutley LOVE dancing with him on stage.

Fem Bot K.

A rare picture of the girls and me.

An even rarer moment...sisters getting along. 
Maya's team absoutely fell in love with these girls backstage!


Backstage with Avery.


K with Ms. Jayme and Ms. Andrea
We can't wait to meet Ms. Jayme's twin baby girls this summer!

Cousins!  The girls were THRILLED that Nana, Auntie Kimber, Kenzie, and Kadia came to see their show!!  I think this is the best picture I've ever taken of 5 kids.  All smiling at the same time!

Little Hip Hop Mama!

More fans!  K & M were thrilled that their besties came to see the show too! 
 
It was a great but extremely busy weekend.  I can't believe that it's over already.  Nex up in the dance season...Nationals in Wisconson Dells.  We can't wait!

No comments: