Sunday, May 15, 2011

How to wash a baby…

DSC_0705DSC_0706DSC_0708

This is what happens when you are the third child.  There are no photos of your first bath..heck you are lucky to get an actual bath.  Instead, you get a quick wash in the shower once in a while with one of your parents and since the aforementioned parent is, ahem, not fit for photographing…there are no cameras allowed.

I’m pretty sure these photos represent D’s 2nd official bath at home.  The one prior was a major necessity and there was no time for camera preparation or anyone other than little mama in the house to help hold him upright for a photo op.  Sorry D.  I promise we love you even if we don’t have all the photos to prove it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so true! We love you too, Baby D!

Nana and Papa

Alyssa said...

HA! I love this! You crack me up! (And don't feel alone in this lack of pictures...it happens!)