Daddy Man has taken K ice skating a few times and now that Little Mama has turned 4 she decided that she was big enough to learn too, and invited herself along. I took that opportunity to show up and snap a few hundred pictures.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CONGRATULATIONS! Our daughter's teacher was showing her her grandchildren on this website and all the fun ice skating photos! I feel like we know you we have heard so many good things. Congratulations!!! Hope you have a lovely week with grandmother! XX :-)
CONGRATULATIONS! Our daughter's teacher was showing her her grandchildren on this website and all the fun ice skating photos! I feel like we know you we have heard so many good things. Congratulations!!! Hope you have a lovely week with grandmother! XX :-)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Our daughter's teacher was showing her her grandchildren on this website and all the fun ice skating photos! I feel like we know you we have heard so many good things. Congratulations!!! Hope you have a lovely week with grandmother! XX :-)
CONGRATULATIONS! Our daughter's teacher was showing her her grandchildren on this website and all the fun ice skating photos! I feel like we know you we have heard so many good things. Congratulations!!! Hope you have a lovely week with grandmother! XX :-)
Post a Comment