Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Dance Show

Yesterday, the girls participated in a small dance show here in town.  Our studio held a fundraiser for a local charity and the girls were thrilled to get to dance in front of a real live audience.

I have some video that will get posted later…but I wanted to get some pics up right away, because otherwise it might never happen. 

DSC_0010

Jewels getting ready to warm up before the show.

DSC_0071 DSC_0073

M “Working on the Railroad”

  DSC_0173 DSC_0184DSC_0153

The Jewels are “Born to Entertain".”

DSC_0253

Little Mama & K had a great time performing!!

DSC_0015

This is how D spent the entire show.  Fast asleep, nothing bothered him.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

lookin' good Carriker kids! (And by the way -- "boxcar" is actually me -- signed in as Matt....oops.)

Anonymous said...

It looks like Tiny Dancer M now enjoys performing in front of an audience as much as K! D is growing and changing quickly! I'm glad to see that he knows how to enjoy himself at a dance recital. I see many more in his future!!!

Nana