It's not a new picture. It's more than a month old, actually. But we've finally come to a point where it feels "safe" or at least "safer" to share.

The "gummy bear" is due to make his or her appearance mid - late Feb 2011. The girls are so very excited and it's already a heated debate on if the baby will be a brother or a sister.
As of today's appointment, Gummy Bear's heart rate is wooshing along at 154 beats per minute. It was definately music to my hears to finally hear that little heartbeat! Seems like I've been waiting ages.
So far, I've lost yes, lost 13 pounds. Pretty normal for me thus far. Most of the icky nausea has finally passed. As long as I don't let myself go too long without eating. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten into that 2nd trimester boost of energy yet. I'm hoping that will kick in any time now. I could sure use it!
Next dr appointment in 4 weeks and the big ultrasound is in 8 weeks. I can't wait for that one!!
3 comments:
Such exciting news, congratulations!
My brother and sister in law have 2 kids about the same ages as your girls and my sis-in-law is pregnant, due in February too!
Hope you continue to feel better (less nausea).
Congrats! Thats super exciting!! I hope you get some energy soon.
YAY!So exciting. I love that you are calling it a gummy bear! lol
Post a Comment