Friday, March 19, 2010

The one where I have baby fever

I know 4 babies that have been born this month, and one other last month.  For me to tell you that I have baby fever would be like me saying that the earth is round.  I have major baby fever. 

I think Little Mama has baby fever too.  After 2 days of snuggling with baby A, she asked if we could get our own baby A.

2010 Mar 15_3621

Both girls loved spending time with her.  I had to fight them when it was time to feed her, just to get a turn myself!  For some reason, though, there wasn't any fighting when it was time for diaper changes.  Wierd.  I wonder why.

2 comments:

Juliet Mock said...

Must be something in the water! I know 4 people who had babies last month all within about 5 days of each other! I don't have baby fever (yet) and tried to drink some very filtered water!

Alyssa said...

Love the Friends' reference! Babies are definitely in the water!