If you aren't familiar with MckMama and Not Me Monday, let me tell you a little about it. This is something that she hosts on her blog every Monday and it allows a little time for confessing things that one did not do over the past week. I was planning on participating for the first time today anyway, but then had a doozy not happen to us this morning.
First things first....
It sure was not this mom, who suffered from Bejeweled Blitz withdrawls while their tech people updated the game on Facebook the other day. Nope, not me! (oh and if you don't know what Bejeweled Blitz is, don't go looking. You'll be addicted quicker than it takes to play your first one minute game).
Oh, and you know it wasn't me who managed to get addicted to re-runs of Desperate Housewives, tivo-ing up to 3 of them per day and then when it was caught up to the current season spend way to much of my evening on-line attempting to fnd what I've missed so far in the current season. Nope! Not me, not for a show that I haven't watched in 2 years! (Don't worry though, I watched the shows late at night while the girls were in bed!)
Oh, and you know it sure wasn't me who forgot to bring an extra set of clothes for M to K's dance class on Thursday. Since, I sure didn't forget - there's no way that she'd have an accident on the one day that I didn't bring anything for her to wear. Then it definately wasn't me who let her kid hang out in a borrowed diaper and no pants after the accident that didn't happen. Nope! Not me.
Now, for the Doozy....
It definately wasn't me who drug 2 kids out in the cold and snow for a trip to the gym this morning. And since it wasn't us at the gym, then it certianly couldn't have been me who let the door handle smack her youngest child in the face which then required 3 stitches at our local urgent care office. Nope! NOT ME! (photos to come later)
Head on over to MckMama's page and check out what other bloggers haven't been doing.
First things first....
It sure was not this mom, who suffered from Bejeweled Blitz withdrawls while their tech people updated the game on Facebook the other day. Nope, not me! (oh and if you don't know what Bejeweled Blitz is, don't go looking. You'll be addicted quicker than it takes to play your first one minute game).
Oh, and you know it wasn't me who managed to get addicted to re-runs of Desperate Housewives, tivo-ing up to 3 of them per day and then when it was caught up to the current season spend way to much of my evening on-line attempting to fnd what I've missed so far in the current season. Nope! Not me, not for a show that I haven't watched in 2 years! (Don't worry though, I watched the shows late at night while the girls were in bed!)
Oh, and you know it sure wasn't me who forgot to bring an extra set of clothes for M to K's dance class on Thursday. Since, I sure didn't forget - there's no way that she'd have an accident on the one day that I didn't bring anything for her to wear. Then it definately wasn't me who let her kid hang out in a borrowed diaper and no pants after the accident that didn't happen. Nope! Not me.
Now, for the Doozy....
It definately wasn't me who drug 2 kids out in the cold and snow for a trip to the gym this morning. And since it wasn't us at the gym, then it certianly couldn't have been me who let the door handle smack her youngest child in the face which then required 3 stitches at our local urgent care office. Nope! NOT ME! (photos to come later)
Head on over to MckMama's page and check out what other bloggers haven't been doing.
1 comment:
OH NO!!! Talk about mommy guilt!! You should heck out Cop Mama's blog and share your story!!
Be blessed-
Amanda
Post a Comment