Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July Re-cap

We hope that you had a great 4th of July. We had a great one.
Corey worked on the basement most of the day, it's coming along quite nicely. We can't wait for it to be done!
The girls and I went down to J & K's house and played in the water with them. Well, the girls played - I waded just to keep cool, of course.
Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of the whole contraption, but I think you get the idea of how large it is, from this photo.
100_8667
Here's K, coming down another one of the slides
100_8665
The girls LOVED it. Once Maya got the hang of it, she didn't want to stop going down the big slide. Unfotunately for me, I had to hoist her all the way up there because she couldn't climb on her own.
That evening we went next door for dinner with our friends Matt, Kristy & Avery.
100_8711
100_8677
100_8698
From there, we went into Minneapolis and watched the fireworks. The girls loved it! They oohed and ahhed with the best of em.


No comments: