Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby Avery...

Our new friend and neighbor has arrived! We are very excited to have Avery Ann in the neighborhood! Kaylee thinks she's great and is ready for us to have a baby brother. Maya wasn't interested until she noticed Avery in my arms and then of course she got jealous!

I worked with Mama Kristy to make Avery's birth announcement last night. Here it is:

Click on it to see a better view. (For the blog I blotted out their last name.)

I loved creating this and many other samples for them with photoshop, it was a lot of fun! If you need any photoshopping done, just let me know!

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet Jen! Thanks again for the announcement...you're the best! We love being your neighbors!

Melissa said...

Nice - I am friends with Matt & Kristy - have the announcement and love it! Kudos - I like your work :)