I know. I still can't believe it either.
Since it was so nice on Monday the girls and I got outside after work/school for a little fresh air and playing with friends. Kaylee still loves her red car that the Easter Bunny brought her last year. Maya has a new found love for it as well.
It really is the cutest thing to see them "speeding" down the street (at a whopping 2mph) to get to the neighbor's house. Maya gets quite a kick out of the whole experience.

Maya is pretty much an official stander now. She is willing to let go of things on her own and just stand there. REAL walking can't be far behind. She has taken a few encouraged steps. At most it's been 4-6 consecutively but nothing of her own free will at this point.
I FINALLY got a shot of her standing all alone on Monday. Here she is standing like a big girl and then an action shot as she drops to her tush.


It's going to be a really fun summer I'm sure. We are looking forward to many more afternoons with the top down in the Mustang and maybe someday it will be warm enough to get a pool out!

No comments:
Post a Comment